en - [sympa-users] Bug with Replies

  • From: Christian Tardif <address@concealed>
  • To: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Bug with Replies
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 23:32:05 -0400

I know this is an old problem, but I'm (again) out of luck with it. I searched the Net to find an answer, but I can't find anything useful. So I'm asking.

My problem is quite simple. First Message's subject reads: [Test] Blabla
One user respond, so the subject now reads: [Test] Re: Blabla
A second user respond. In its client, it shows (prior to sending the mail): Re: [Test] Re: Blabla
After sending (and receiving) the mail, subject reads: [Test] Re: Re: Blabla

On an old version, I had a List.pm patch to fix this. But on the version I'm using (5.3.4), it does not seem to do anything useful.

How do I get rid of this rather annoying thing? I have some lists with quite a load of traffic, so subjects tends to be quite useless with this bug.

Thanks,
--

Christian Tardif

  • [sympa-users] Bug with Replies, Christian Tardif, 06/02/2009