en - [sympa-users] Sending message by clicking and anonymous users

  • From: Umut Arus <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Sending message by clicking and anonymous users
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 12:41:51 +0300

Hi,

I'm using Sympa 5.4.2. I would like to ask two questions,

- How is it possible to send an e-mail by clicking on e-mail address when you login sympa and select a list? You can only preview an info page. Is there any parameter on config that sent an e-mail by clicking?
- Another one, I don't want to preview all e-mail address anonymous users because of spam threads. How can I hide e-mail address from anonymous users?

thanks,

--
Umut Arus

  • [sympa-users] Sending message by clicking and anonymous users, Umut Arus, 05/27/2009