en - Re: [sympa-users] Reset password returns illegible charecters

  • From: Muhammed Sameer <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Reset password returns illegible charecters
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 07:35:38 -0700 (PDT)

* In addition to the below I have also tried repairing the database tables
but still no luck

* Also I found the cookies.history file in the backup and restored it, but it
says that I should now write a script to re encrypt my passwords

* Is there a way in which I can allow my users to reset the interface and
start using it ?

Regards,
Muhammed Sameer