en - Re: [sympa-users] Ldap manager script, database access

  • From: christopher pax <address@concealed>
  • To: Flack Maguire <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Ldap manager script, database access
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 12:18:14 -0400

Attached is the code I have done so far. the scripts worked for me.
if you have any improvements you would like to add, email me back with them.

On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 11:32 AM, Flack Maguire <address@concealed> wrote:
Hi Chris,

I know I am a complete stranger on the Sympa list.  But, thanks for posting this.  If you can, it would be highly appreciated it you could continue to post your progress.  This is likely pertinent to what we are doing.  The only key difference is that we are also using CAS (Central Authentication Service  http://www.jasig.org/cas ) to make single sign-on work across a number of open source platforms.  The Sympa guys themselves have written PerlCAS which makes Sympa a fast integration.

Again, thanks!

Cheers,
Flack Maguire