en - Re: [sympa-users] Web interface issues after update

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Web interface issues after update
  • Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 14:22:28 +0200

Tim Kuehn <address@concealed> ha escrito:

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 7:47 AM, <address@concealed> wrote:
I noticed that it's a reported issue to Sympa-users list, which could be
related with fcgi when the server has lots of lists, but this is not my case
because I'm working in a testing server with two or three lists.

Does anybody experienced this problem and know how to solve it.

when I ran into this problem, it was a security related issue with the
.fcgi script that was being run.

I had it working w/out changing too many things, but one further work
something happened, and the only way I could fix it was to chmod +s
the sperl binary. However, I'm not satisfied with that solution due to
it's potential as a security risk.

The fcgi binary I use (wwsympa-wrapper.cgi) is already in setuid/setgid mode, and still the same issue, so I'll continue testing to find where is the problem. Thanks,

Adib.
--
Tim Kuehn: Senior Consultant - TDK Consulting Services