en - [sympa-users] Sympa 6 beta delayed

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: Sympa Users <address@concealed>, sympa-authors <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Sympa 6 beta delayed
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 11:00:51 +0200

Dear Sympa users,

Due to unexpected difficulties while integrating some of the new features, we need to delay the release of the Sympa beta 6. This should let us enough time to finish integration and test theses features on our systems.
We expect a delay of two weeks to wrap up everything.

In order to keep a reasonably long beta testing period, the stable release date will also be shifted.

So here is the new schedule for the Sympa 6 release:
  •       Tuesday 5th May: release of Sympa 6.0 beta,
  •       Tuesday 30th June: release of the stable version of Sympa 6.0.

David Verdin
Comité réseau des universités

  • [sympa-users] Sympa 6 beta delayed, David Verdin, 04/14/2009