en - [sympa-users] Upgraded installation: Missing "login" box

  • From: Tim Kuehn <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Upgraded installation: Missing "login" box
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 21:16:37 -0400

I'm working on transitioning from an old 3.* site to a curernt 5.4.7
system, and so far have most of the work done - except I can't log in!

The reason is the "login" box in the upper left corner of the home
page is missing the 'login' button, and has no icon / etc of any kind
for that matter. The "fullPage.css" and "print.css" files only having
1 byte in each of them.

I've spent a fair bit of time with the docs and haven't see this
problem reported. Do I need new css files? Something else?

--
Tim Kuehn