en - [sympa-users] Re: [sympa-dev] On the road to Sympa 6

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Sympa Users <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: [sympa-dev] On the road to Sympa 6
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 08:57:05 -0800

Hello David,

We would like to start using 6.0 beta right now. We will be patching the
source to use our performance and scalability modifications: the most
important being in-database list-configurations.

As before, we would like to keep this code as simple to implement as
possible, so we will be releasing the patch early as well.

Thanks!
Charles Paul