en - [sympa-users] Migration from one server to another

  • From: Marco Trotta <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Migration from one server to another
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 16:28:11 +0100

Hi All,
this is my problem.
I'm moving sympa to another server (from ubuntu to debian etch - Sympa 5.2.3).

I've made a dump of sympa with mysqldump. I've imported it but after
every logins failed (bad passoword) and recovery password send to me
an unreadeble text .
I know that the problem is cookie
(http://www.sympa.org/manual/upgrading#moving_to_another_server).
I've replace my cookie (and history.cookie too) with the old's one but
after every sending will going to bad folder for checksum problem.

What's the right procedure?

Thanks
MT