en - [sympa-users] hidden create lists button

  • From: Jason Ede <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] hidden create lists button
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 13:13:32 +0000

A while back I managed to hide the create lists button for all apart from listmasters.

I’d now like to make this visible again for list owners (but can’t seem to find what I changed) and enable existing list owners to create lists. Is this possible via the scenarios as the is_owner test seems to need a list parameter and can’t be used to see if is an owner of any lists...

Jason

--

Dr J D Ede

Senior ICT Technician, BirchenallHowden Ltd

  • [sympa-users] hidden create lists button, Jason Ede, 10/31/2008