en - Re: [sympa-users] duplicate mailman message-specific rejection notification

  • From: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <address@concealed>
  • To: Serge Aumont <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Philip Crandall <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] duplicate mailman message-specific rejection notification
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 23:46:30 -0700

Serge Aumont wrote:
We did it this summer. List editor can define now several rejection message templates and choose the notification that will be sent to the sender of the message refused. It will be part of version 6.0 we are preparing.

Are you prepared to talk about the timeframe and/or the feature set planned for 6.0?