en - [sympa-users] Sympa concurrency

  • From: Manuel Molina Cuberos <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Sympa concurrency
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 12:49:02 +0200

Hello all!

I'm new to sympa, and besides that, the installation I want to do is a bit "special".

I want to install sympa in two different machines, so they share the spool directories and the database. Each instance have their own PID directories and so.

Are there any inconvenience to run both instances at the same time ?
Somebody did this before ?

Regards,

begin:vcard
fn:Manuel Molina Cuberos
n:Molina Cuberos;Manuel
org;quoted-printable:Informaci=C3=B3n Interactiva S.L.;Sistemas
adr;quoted-printable:;;Plaza de Santa Ana, 7;Madrid;Madrid;28012;Espa=C3=B1a
email;internet:address@concealed
title:Administrador de Sistemas
tel;work:914952578
x-mozilla-html:FALSE