en - [sympa-users] autocreated lists

  • From: Mark K <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] autocreated lists
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 10:02:51 -0500

First off, I am running postfix 2.4.6 and sympa 5.4.1. I started
looking at the docs for setting this up at
https://www.sympa.org/manual/list-families#automatic_list_creation and
the instructions seems rather limiting.

The example given for the transports put into the master.cf have the
family name hardcoded. This is an issue if I want to have more than
one family used for list autocreation. Wouldn't it make sense to have
the family name as the extension? Like so: address@concealed
(vpfamily being the sympa family). The transport in master.cf would be:

sympafamily unix - n n - - pipe
flags=R user=sympa argv=/home/sympa/bin/familyqueue ${user}
${extension}

Does this make sense to everyone? I am going to start testing this out
today.

--
Mark K