en - Re: [sympa-users] Oddity with CAS login

  • From: Dallas Wisehaupt <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Oddity with CAS login
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 09:30:16 -0400 (EDT)

Oliver,

Thanks for the response. I removed the ldap_bind entries for
cleanliness.

On reading your note, I had to verify which version this was going
against since we have different revs in test in prod. On checking other
clients, I saw that we had a few that were using the serviceValidate url
instead of the validate url. I changed my config to point at that url
(which returns the XML response instead of the yes/no response) and
validation is now working.

Thanks for helping to prod my brain.

Dallas