en - Re: [sympa-users] Disable archive

  • From: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • To: Mark K <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Disable archive
  • Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 10:19:18 +0200

Mark K a écrit :
On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 13:15:11 +0200
David Verdin <address@concealed> wrote:
Please see: https://www.sympa.org/manual/parameters-archives

Regards,

address@concealed a __crit :
Is possible disable the achievement of a list? I don?t want to
archive the distributed messages of a list at the Sympa server
directory ?~sympa/arc/listname/? because those messages are
confidential.

As far as I can tell, what you are supposed to do is set the quota to 0
to disable archiving? It is not very explicit.

I complete Mark's answer :
You don't have to change quota to disable the archiving ; the standard solution is to remove the 'web_archive' list parameter.

Maybe this is not obvious because the web admin interface does not allow to unset the 'web_archive' configuration parameter.