en - Re: [sympa-users] reply_to_header help

  • From: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] reply_to_header help
  • Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 17:49:49 +0200

Hi Greenman,

Thanks for reporting this ; we've find out that the mail_tt2/info_report.tt2 was not referring to the right list configuration parameter.
We've fixed the bug and you can have a try with this patch : http://sourcesup.cru.fr/cgi/viewvc.cgi/branches/sympa-5.2-branch/mail_tt2/info_report.tt2?r1=4244&r2=5082&view=patch

address@concealed a écrit :
I have exhausted all the avenues of research I can find, and would appreciate
little help .
I am unable to have Sympa honour my reply_to_header config paragraph. An INFO
command to sympa will always return "Reply to : sender".
My server is currently Debian etc, with Sympa 5.2.3.
Any ideas ?