en - Re: [sympa-users] Approve messages over quota...

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Marco Gaiarin <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Approve messages over quota...
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 10:07:13 +0200

Hi,

We have no function that serves this purpose. If you feel a strong need for it, please fill in a feature request in our tracker:
http://sourcesup.cru.fr/tracker/?atid=170&group_id=23&func=browse

Regards,

Marco Gaiarin a écrit :
Every of my lists have a quota to prevent sending of big and possibly
unuseful attachments.

But can i configure the list so that the owner/editor got the message
and can approve it, regardless of the size?
Spoken differently: can i setup a message quota *and* circumvent it
with an 'approval-like' mechanism?

--
David Verdin
Comité réseau des universités