en - [sympa-users] Customization: Sender Data in templates and Commands

  • From: "Christian Bendlin" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Customization: Sender Data in templates and Commands
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 18:18:20 +0200

Hello Sympa Community,

We are in the process of roling out sympa, and we are quite impressed of
the possiblities.

After reading quite a while through the documentation, 2 questions
appeared.
I havent figured out how one can search though the whole message archive
of the list, so maybe you can help with an answer.

In the outgoing Emails, we want to include Data from the sender of the
original Email
(Like e.g. Name, but also custom database fields).

As far as i understood, in the templates one is in the context of the
receipient,
So with the standard Variables one can only access the data of the
receipient, right?

And the other Questions ist: Is it possible to customize command Names.
E.g. User Command HELP change to HILFEHILFE ?

Thank you for your time,
All the best from berlin

Christian Bendlin