en - Re: [sympa-users] SMTP issues?

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] SMTP issues?
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 09:47:56 +0200

Hi,

We need more information to answer your question :
What version of Sympa do you use ?
The logs when you try to send a message in the various cases you describe, and the message files you sent.

As a test to see if your aliases work, stop Sympa, then send a message to your list, and check whether the message reached the msg spool of Sympa.

Cheers,

address@concealed a écrit :
Hi,

I'm having an issue with posting to my list and moderating my list from my
mail
client. When I post to my list from my mail client, the message never goes
through. When I moderate from my mail client, the message doesn't seem to go
through. Only when I post and moderate from the web interface does it work. However, once I approve a message from the web interface, I receive an email:

"Impossible to distribute your message for the following reason :

List 'knape' does not exist."

I'm not sure why I receive this message, considering that's not even the name
of the list to which the e-mail is supposed to be distributed.

--
David Verdin
Comité réseau des universités