en - [sympa-users] problem rendering list of lists in IE

  • From: qt4x11 <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] problem rendering list of lists in IE
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 13:20:57 -0500

Now that the number of lists on our system with privileges 'Who can view list information (info)' set to 'For anyone' is more than 1000, we are receiving complaints from users regarding the rendering of the list of lists page in Internet Explorer.

Users on Internet Explorer 6 and 7 have complained that the page takes a long time to render and that formatting of the list of lists breaks as you scroll down the page.  Also, scrolling down the page is very erratic.

Users on other browsers such as Safari and Firefox are not experiencing these problems.  Our IE users have at least 1 gb of ram so memory is not an problem.

I could not find any similar issues on this mailing list.  Has anyone else experienced these problems in IE?

  • [sympa-users] problem rendering list of lists in IE, qt4x11, 06/05/2008