en - [sympa-users] Purpose of subscribed_subscriber field

  • From: Chris Hastie <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Purpose of subscribed_subscriber field
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 12:57:38 +0100

Can anyone clarify what the subscribed_subscriber field does?

I'm in the process of migrating a number of lists from an old 4.x to a new
5.4.3
installation. I've moved one list that is entirely subscribed, ie there are no
included subscribers. However, the value of subscribed_subscriber seems to be
fairly random within this.

On the old installation, all addresses had a check box for deleting when
reviewing the list. On the new installation, only those with
subscribed_subscriber set to 1 have this check box. They also have the source
listed as 'subscribed', whilst all the others have the source column empty.

Bearing in mind that this list is entirely 'subscribed', can I safely run an
SQL
update to set subscribed_subscriber to 1 for all in this list?

--
Chris Hastie