en - Re: [sympa-users] Customizing subject line

  • From: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • To: Queen Brown <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Customizing subject line
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 15:24:22 +0200

Queen Brown a écrit :
I am looking to customize the Sympa parameter 'custom_subject'. It
seems that Sympa will allow for a string to be added to the subject-line
of a message. Can this string be moved to the end of the subject-line?

No it can't ; the custom_subject is added at the beginning of the subject.
Also, the documentation indicates that the 'custom_subject' parameter
can refer to list variables. How can I find what these variables are?
Actually only [% list.name %] and [% list.sequence %] can be used.
I've fixed the documentation.