en - [sympa-users] Database sympa defined in sympa.conf has not the right structure or is unreachable

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Database sympa defined in sympa.conf has not the right structure or is unreachable
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 17:15:49 +0200

Hi

I have built and installed sympa plus the web interface
I can see the web interface, when I visit my localhost/sympa
I can also start the sympa daemon, but when doing so, I get many error
messages:

Starting module sympa.pl: DBD::mysql::db do failed: Table 'admin_table'
already
exists at /home/sympa/bin/Upgrade.pm line 783.
DBD::mysql::db do failed: Table 'logs_table' already exists at
/home/sympa/bin/Upgrade.pm line 783.
DBD::mysql::db do failed: Table 'user_table' already exists at
/home/sympa/bin/Upgrade.pm line 783.
DBD::mysql::db do failed: Table 'subscriber_table' already exists at
/home/sympa/bin/Upgrade.pm line 783.
DBD::mysql::db do failed: Table 'netidmap_table' already exists at
/home/sympa/bin/Upgrade.pm line 783.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the
manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to
use near '`.`admin_table' at line 1 at /home/sympa/bin/Upgrade.pm line 806.
Database sympa defined in sympa.conf has not the right structure or is
unreachable. If you don't use any database, comment db_xxx parameters in
sympa.conf
failure

I can understand why I'm getting the "table exists" errors, as I have created
the sympa database manually. So it appears that the sympa daemon is at least
correctly connecting to my sympa database. However, I cannot understand why
i'm
getting the "has not the right structure" error, as I have created the
database
with the very same script that I've found under:

https://www.sympa.org/manual/database

namely;

CREATE TABLE user_table (
email_user varchar (100) NOT NULL,
gecos_user varchar (150),
password_user varchar (40),
cookie_delay_user int,
lang_user varchar (10),
attributes_user text,
data_user text,
PRIMARY KEY (email_user)
);

CREATE TABLE subscriber_table (
list_subscriber varchar (50) NOT NULL,
user_subscriber varchar (100) NOT NULL,
custom_attribute_subscriber text,
robot_subscriber varchar (80) NOT NULL,
date_subscriber datetime NOT NULL,
update_subscriber datetime,
visibility_subscriber varchar (20),
reception_subscriber varchar (20),
topics_subscriber varchar (200),
bounce_subscriber varchar (35),
bounce_score_subscriber smallint (6),
bounce_address_subscriber varchar (100),
comment_subscriber varchar (150),
subscribed_subscriber int(1),
included_subscriber int(1),
include_sources_subscriber varchar(50),
PRIMARY KEY (robot_subscriber, list_subscriber, user_subscriber),
INDEX user_index (user_subscriber)
);

CREATE TABLE admin_table (
list_admin varchar(50) NOT NULL,
user_admin varchar(100) NOT NULL,
robot_admin varchar(80) NOT NULL,
role_admin enum('listmaster','owner','editor') NOT NULL,
date_admin datetime NOT NULL,
update_admin datetime,
reception_admin varchar(20),
visibility_admin varchar(20),
comment_admin varchar(150),
subscribed_admin int(1),
included_admin int(1),
include_sources_admin varchar(50),
info_admin varchar(150),
profile_admin enum('privileged','normal'),
PRIMARY KEY (robot_admin, list_admin, role_admin, user_admin),
INDEX user_index (user_admin)
);

CREATE TABLE netidmap_table (
netid_netidmap varchar (100) NOT NULL,
serviceid_netidmap varchar (100) NOT NULL,
robot_netidmap varchar (80) NOT NULL,
email_netidmap varchar (100),
PRIMARY KEY (netid_netidmap, serviceid_netidmap, robot_netidmap)
);

CREATE TABLE logs_table (
id_logs bigint(20) NOT NULL,
date_logs int(11) NOT NULL,
robot_logs varchar(80),
list_logs varchar(50),
action_logs varchar(50) NOT NULL,
parameters_logs varchar(100),
target_email_logs varchar(100),
user_email_logs varchar(100),
msg_id_logs varchar(255),
status_logs varchar(10) NOT NULL,
error_type_logs varchar(150),
client_logs varchar(100),
daemon_logs varchar(10) NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (id_logs)
);

CREATE TABLE session_table (
id_session varchar(30) NOT NULL,
start_date_session int(11) NOT NULL,
date_session int(11) NOT NULL,
remote_addr_session varchar(60),
robot_session varchar(80),
email_session varchar(100),
hit_session int(11),
data_session text,
PRIMARY KEY (id_session)
);

So the database structure *should* really be correct. Any ideas?

Thanks

Martin