en - Re: [sympa-users] SOAP addRequest verses web interface subscribe

  • From: Catherine Jewell <address@concealed>
  • To: Patrick von der Hagen <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] SOAP addRequest verses web interface subscribe
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 13:37:26 +0100

Many thanks Patrick,

That was an obvious one that I should have checked for straight away.

Many apology's to the list.

Patrick von der Hagen wrote:
address@concealed schrieb:
[...]
Should the SOAP add function be using the same authorisation scenario as the
request to subscribe via the web interface?
I have no experience regarding Sympa and its SOAP-interface, but "subscribe" and "add" are different actions. Therefore there are add-scenarios which are evaluated instead of the subscribe-scenarions that you modified. Please have a look at "add.*" in "etc/scenari" and "bin/etc/scenari".

--
Catherine Jewell
System Developer