en - Re: [sympa-users] New to Sympa, scenarios question

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Daniel Bentley <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] New to Sympa, scenarios question
  • Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 09:10:15 +0200

Hi,

You need to modify the "send" scenario.

Add a line such as :

is_subscriber (<listname>, [sender]) smtp,md5,smime ->
do_it

Add one of these lines for each list you want to take into account.
Please read the documentation about scenario for advanced usage, such as inclusion, automatic inclusion, or use of the custom parameters.

Regards,

Daniel Bentley a écrit :
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the syntax for scenarios, and
unfortunately I'm running low on time. I need to make sure I can do
this, so I can see about moving away from majordomo...

In majordomo, I could add the subscribers of one list to be able to send
email to another list (ie. in list1.config, 'restrict_post = <list1>
<list2> <listX>').

It would appear that I need a scenario to do this in Sympa, but I'm not
sure about what syntax I need to do it. Any help would be greatly
appreciated...

--
David Verdin
Comité réseau des universités