en - [sympa-users] New to Sympa, scenarios question

  • From: Daniel Bentley <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] New to Sympa, scenarios question
  • Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 11:47:18 -0600

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the syntax for scenarios, and
unfortunately I'm running low on time. I need to make sure I can do
this, so I can see about moving away from majordomo...

In majordomo, I could add the subscribers of one list to be able to send
email to another list (ie. in list1.config, 'restrict_post = <list1>
<list2> <listX>').

It would appear that I need a scenario to do this in Sympa, but I'm not
sure about what syntax I need to do it. Any help would be greatly
appreciated...