en - Re: [sympa-users] Problem using custom_attribute

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Jobst Schmalenbach <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Problem using custom_attribute
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 16:27:20 +0200

Jobst,

Could you send us:

- the sources of the web page (at least the part regarding the subscription form)
- the logs issued when the page is displayed

Thanks,

Jobst Schmalenbach a écrit :
Hi.

I am running 5.4.1 which allows me to have custom fields when a new user
subscribes.

I tried this but I only get the LABEL displayed, but no FIELD and NO COMMENT.

I create a field

internal identifier: internalabel
label: MeLabel
additional comment: this is some comment
type: text

and saved this.

I logged out and then clicked on the mailing list and subscribed with an
email address that is not on the list.
when I press "submit" I get to the second page with the usual text and

email_address: address@concealed
MeLabel:
password _________ Subscribe

The is no box for the "Melabel" and trhe comment is not visible.

How can I get this to work?

Jobst

--
David Verdin