en - [sympa-users] Formatting the "title" parameter in configuration files

  • From: "Allen, Pat" <address@concealed>
  • To: "sympa-users" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Formatting the "title" parameter in configuration files
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 11:05:08 -0700

Good morning,

I don’t know if this is possible but please let me pass something pass those of you who have customized the Sympa interface. This actually may be an easy thing to do through the configuration files but I haven’t been able to find anything in the documentation.  I’ve got some virtual hosts running and I want to format the way that the title looks in the web interface. For example, I want a multi-line title with the third line a different size font. I’ve changed the title string within the robot.conf file and have added HTML “<br>” and “<span>” tags to do what I want.  Everything looks absolutely wonderful when the page loads except that the HTML tags show up in the title bar of the browser window.  Does anybody have a way around this?

Thanks again!

Pat Allen