en - [sympa-users] how to edit family settings

  • From: Mark Sallee <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] how to edit family settings
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 17:21:22 -0600

How do we edit sympa family list parameters? The documentation isn't complete. Should I use --modify_list?
- If I want to use sympa.pl --modify_list, what options should I put in the .xml file? Do I have to create a new list in order to change family settings?

Could someone provide a more clear explanation of the array described in this documentation:
http://www.sympa.org/manual/list-families#list_families
..."in a family context, constraints parameters are added to editing right as it is summarized in this array:
array"

I would like to change some options in the family's config.tt2 and propagate these changes out to 50 lists. Looking forward to the new version someday that will include family modification options from the GUI. Thank you for any suggestions.

--
Mark Sallee, Systems Administrator
The GLOBE Program - UCAR

  • [sympa-users] how to edit family settings, Mark Sallee, 03/28/2008