en - RE: [sympa-users] iso-8859-8-i Crashing sympa.pl when rejecting

  • From: "Chris Andrews" <address@concealed>
  • To: "David Verdin" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] iso-8859-8-i Crashing sympa.pl when rejecting
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 12:02:15 -0500

So I tried using CPAN to upgrade MIME::Decode, but that failed with some
errors about IO::File. So I upgraded IO::File and then tried MIME::Decode
again with success.

Then I tossed the bad message back into the spool and it was rejected with
out issue. Success, at least in test. I am going to schedule the same
upgrdes for production and we will see what happens.

Thanks for pointing me to the stderr.

---
Chris Andrews
Boston College