en - [sympa-users] add multiple subscribers with urllize or nomail option

  • From: Mark Sallee <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] add multiple subscribers with urllize or nomail option
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 15:21:28 -0700

Hello,
We will be converting an existing mailing list service to sympa and would like to find a convenient way to add multiple subscribers, with the options "urrllize" or "no mail" and "quiet" added automatically. I'm also open to creating a default setting for a new list. Perhaps there is a way to do this subscribe via e-mail?
If I had a wish list, I'd ask for some additional check boxes on the Multiple Add screen next to "Quiet" for these receiving options.
Any suggestions?

Thank you.

--
Mark Sallee, Systems Administrator
address@concealed

  • [sympa-users] add multiple subscribers with urllize or nomail option, Mark Sallee, 02/26/2008