en - Re: [sympa-users] per user moderation

  • From: "Ewan" <address@concealed>
  • To: "David Verdin" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Czakó Krisztián <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] per user moderation
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 16:35:13 -0000 (GMT)

David Verdin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Czakó Krisztián a écrit :
>> Hello,
>>
>> Thank you for the quick reply.

>>> Sure ! Using subscribers and another list.
>> Anyhow, is it difficult to implemet it with a new field in the
>> subscribers table, not with an additinal list? That would be nicer and
>> musch easier to administrate.
>>
> Well it's not a very common request.
> That's a very specific attribute. I'm not sure this justifies a database
> modification.

I've actually done this with my Sympa install - I added an additional
database field and then call it in a custom scenario:

equal ([subscriber->moderated_subscriber], 0) smtp,md5,smime -> do_it
equal ([subscriber->moderated_subscriber], 1) smtp,md5,smime -> editorkey
true() smtp,md5,smime ->
reject(reason='send_subscriber')

However, there's no front end in wwsympa for it - I've built a custom php
frontend around a CMS called tikiwiki which allows me to change members'
moderated status on a per list basis.

Cheers,
Ewan

--