en - Re: [sympa-users] per user moderation

  • From: Czakó Krisztián <address@concealed>
  • To: David Verdin <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] per user moderation
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 16:22:48 +0100

Hello,

Thank you for the quick reply.

>> Is it possible to do somehow per user moderation of subscriber's posts?
> Sure ! Using subscribers and another list.

I see. My problem with this, a new subscriber of the original list won't
be moderated.
I think I wasn't clear enough. A new subscriber's default setting should
be moderated.
Maybe you solution works vica-versa, so I can add a "not moderated"
additinal list.

Anyhow, is it difficult to implemet it with a new field in the
subscribers table, not with an additinal list? That would be nicer and
musch easier to administrate.

Regards,
Krisztian