en - [sympa-users] privileges re. deleting archived messages?

  • From: Miles Fidelman <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] privileges re. deleting archived messages?
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 15:46:45 -0500

Hi,

We're using a list in an unusual way - as a dropbox for incoming email, that's then handled by multiple people.

I've been asked if there's a way to give all subscribers the ability to delete messages from the archives (i.e., some acts on a message, then deletes it).

As far as I can tell, there's no way to assign that privilege through the web interface. Is there a config. file entry that can grant archive delete privileges to all list members? We're running Sympa 5.2.4.

Thanks very much,

Miles Fidelman