en - Re: [sympa-users] Skinning Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Skinning Sympa
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 09:08:34 +0100

Hi Bryan,

address@concealed a écrit :
I'm trying to skin Sympa with our standard intranet skin so I'd like to be
able
to include some shared HTML files that are outside the Sympa directory
structure. Where do I configure additional directories to be added to the
INCLUDE_PATH for Sympa's TT2?

There is no such parameter because nobody asked for it until today. Feel free to submit an official feature request via https://sourcesup.cru.fr/tracker/?group_id=23
I'm just curious : why can't you locate your templates in /home/sympa/etc/web_tt2/ directory ? Are these templates used by another app ?
Also, how do I make a parameter such as "nomenu" sticky? That is, how do I
get a parameter specified on the URL like
http://listes.cru.fr/sympa/nomenu/arc/sympa-users to be included in the URLs
subsequently generated for the page such as
http://listes.cru.fr/sympa/nomenu/arc/sympa-users/2007-12/msg00025.html
Here is a small patch that will do the trick for anchors only, the 'nomenu' attribute will be lost whenever the user hits a button that uses POST : http://sourcesup.cru.fr/cgi/viewvc.cgi/trunk/wwsympa/wwsympa.fcgi?r1=4774&r2=4783&view=patch

Next version of Sympa has a better user session management ; we could probably have a better 'nomenu' implementation if the it becomes an attribute attached to the user session.