en - Re: [sympa-users] sudo wrapper

  • From: Mark K <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] sudo wrapper
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 09:14:28 -0600

OK. I've got another thread going on the wwsympa.fcgid C wrapper... It
doesn't work for me. I get taint issues. After I added some code to
untaint stuff in Lock.pm and List.pm, I got this:
Insecure dependency in eval while running setuid
at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/Locale/Recode/_Conversions.pm line
322.

I didn't feel like chasing that stuff into installed modules so I went
with sudo.

--
Mark K