en - [sympa-users] strange message from Sympa 5.2.3

  • From: address@concealed (Janusz S. Bień)
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] strange message from Sympa 5.2.3
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 03:28:02 +0100

After adding a new moderator to a list the list owner (who happens to
be myself) received the message quoted below with the subject

Topics udpating in list dr-neof

(please note the typo).

The content of the message was:

> Some of the topics you are subscribed to in the list 'dr-neof' have been
> deleted.
> Deleted topic(s) is(are) :
> inne
> ling
>
> To update your topics subscription, go to the following page :
> http://steel.klf.uw.edu.pl/wws/suboptions/dr-neof

I can live with it but I am just curious, as I haven't consciously
deleted any topic and they don't look deleted.

Can you help me to understand what has happened?

Best regards

Janusz

--
,
dr hab. Janusz S. Bien, prof. UW - Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra

  • [sympa-users] strange message from Sympa 5.2.3, Janusz S. Bień, 11/29/2007