en - [sympa-users] SOAP Returning Empty Results

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] SOAP Returning Empty Results
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 23:59:26 +0100

Hello Everyone.

I have SOAP up and running and i am able post message to it.
Running the login function returns the cookie and so on.
The problem i am having is when trying to use the WHICH, INFO, or LISTS
functions while using AuthenticateAndRun.

this is a sample soap request i am sending for the WHICH command using
AuthenticateAndRun. (the stars for email and cookie have real values)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="no"?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/";
xmlns:tns="http://72.32.2.228/sympa/wsdl";
xmlns:xsdl="/wsdl"
xmlns:SOAP-ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";>
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<authenticateAndRun xmlns="urn:sympasoap"
SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"; >
<email xsi:type="xsd:string">*******</email>
<cookie xsi:type="xsd:string">******</cookie>
<service xsi:type="xsd:string">which</service>
<parameters xsi:type="tns:ArrayOfString"
SOAP-ENC:arrayType="xsd:string[0]"></parameters>
</authenticateAndRun></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

This is the response i am getting:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><soap:Envelope
xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
soap:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
<soap:Body>
<authenticateAndRunResponse xmlns="urn:sympasoap">
<return soapenc:arrayType="xsd:anyType[0]" xsi:type="soapenc:Array" />
</authenticateAndRunResponse>
</soap:Body></soap:Envelope>

The user i am checking for is signed up for 1 list.
In the log file i noticed the SQL script for getting the information about the
WHICH command and if i run that against the MySQL database directly, it
returns
one row.
There are no error messages in the log file. (I am running log level 4)

Does anyone have any ideas what could be the issue, or how to further
troubleshoot this?

Thanks,
Anthony