en - [sympa-users] Premature end of script headers

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Premature end of script headers
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 17:00:39 +0100

I have a long-standing installation of Sympa, 4.1.5, that has been working
fine for a long time. One machine reboot later, it seems to have a problem:

[Mon Oct 29 08:14:33 2007] [error] [client 64.107.227.23] Premature end of
script headers: wwsympa.fcgi, referer: http://lists.cait.org/wws

Most interesting is the fact that nothing, to my knowledge, changed because of
the restart. Perhaps there was some OS upgrade (RHEL4) that was performed,
but
would that break wwsympa so horribly? The lists themselves work fine, it's
simply the web interface that generates the error. Is there an easy solution
for this problem, or should I put my efforts towards upgrading to 5 to fix
it?
Thank you for any help.

Bill Jenkins
CAIT/Western Illinois University