en - RE: [sympa-users] Set list expiry date?

  • From: "Ward, Michael" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Bobby" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "sympa-users" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Set list expiry date?
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 08:38:07 +1300

Sorry I'm not sure how this is relevant - according to
http://www.sympa.org/wiki/manual/parameters-archives:

'"max_month" parameter specify the maximum number of archives packet
created. Old month are removed when new month is created. '

I want to be able to set an auto-expiry date on a list.

Regards,
Michael Ward