en - Re: [sympa-users] post messages by subscribers

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: puestadelsol83 <address@concealed>, Sympa Users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] post messages by subscribers
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 13:59:53 +0200

Hi,

puestadelsol83 a écrit :
I think my problem is a bit different: all members belong to list A. Some of
them canbe able to post a message and not see the answer of other members.
It's suggest me to use the 'nomail' parameter, but this must be define for
every single member. Is possible to use a scenario? what kind of parameter I
must modify? (I remind you that my list is close an moderate)..
If you have subscribers which are so different the they mustn't read answers to their own mails, why don't you create another list ? People seem to be separated by nature, so it seems they shouldn't be in the same list should they ?
Anyway, you can set reception mode either at the user level or at the list level. There is no automatic way to set reception mode for parts of the subscribers.

--
David Verdin
Comité réseau des universités