en - Re: [sympa-users] post messages by subscribers

  • From: Thomas Berry <address@concealed>
  • To: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • Cc: puestadelsol83 <address@concealed>, Sympa Users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] post messages by subscribers
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 08:49:39 -0700

If you do not want the member to receive distributions from the list, but still be a member who can post to a private list? This can be done by setting the member's reception (receiving option) to "nomail".

I do not remember if members can be prevented from changing their reception option?

Thomas

David Verdin wrote:
The you should consider reading this thread :
http://listes.cru.fr/sympa/arc/sympa-users/2007-10/msg00025.html

The issue seems quite similar to yours.

Regards,

puestadelsol83 a écrit :
Yes, I want people to be able to post a message, but not be able to read and answer the messages that they post..