en - [sympa-users] Re: Zimbra+sympa

  • From: "Mikael Kermorgant" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Brian Riffle" <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Zimbra+sympa
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 10:46:05 +0200

Hello,

We've been using Sympa and Zimbra for some monthes. I would'nt recommend having them both on the same server even if it is possible. It would force you to tweak apache and postfix which are both components of Zimbra, and I fear zimbra upgrades would be more difficult due to that.
I've heard that sympa runs very well on older hardware, so perhaps you could find an old machine to run sympa on it.

Regards,

Mikael Kermorgant