en - [sympa-users] Re: nginx, Configuration Stanza

  • From: Xavier Beaudouin <address@concealed>
  • To: Edward Kovarski <address@concealed>
  • Cc: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: nginx, Configuration Stanza
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 10:46:05 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Edward,

To save any future nginx users any headaches, here is a sample nginx.conf stanza which works with Sympa v5.3.3:

Good :) This is wonderfull... Since I'd like to remove fat apache to get a fast and less memory hog thing...

server {
listen 80;
server_name my.domain.org;

location / {
fastcgi_pass unix:/var/run/sympa/wwsympa.socket;

How do you create or tell sympa to create this socket ? Is there any way to start fastcgi wwsympa.fcgi as starting of all sympa process.

Any good hint should be very good (I still parsing the documentation, but I have yet no clues about that)...

/Xavier

--
Xavier Beaudouin - http://oav.net/