en - [sympa-users] Re: Re: Can't use string ("0") as an ARRAY ref while "strict refs"

  • From: Edward Kovarski <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • Cc: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Re: Can't use string ("0") as an ARRAY ref while "strict refs"
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 12:55:34 -0400

Olivier,

I saw the bug you filed for MIME::Tools and it appears that David O'Neil has already fixed it and released v5.423 as of Sept 27, 2007.

http://search.cpan.org/dist/MIME-tools/

On 27-Sep-07, at 10:36 AM, Olivier Salaün wrote:

Hi Edward,

Thanks to the informations you've provided I was able to find out that the problem is due to a change in the MIME::Entity::body() behavior. The subroutine no more return an array references as expected by Sympa. The bug only happens with MIME-tools 5.421 and 5.422.

We've got to investigate to find out if it is a desired change of MIME::Entity::body() (in which case we need to change Sympa code) or a bug.

In the meanwhile, you should downgrade to MIME-tools 5.420.

Thanks for reporting this problem.

Edward Kovarski a écrit :
I am using MIME::Tools v5.421. Here is a copy of a message before it gets processed from the queue,
[...]