en - [sympa-users] SYMPA relaying mails to another server?

  • From: René Pfeiffer <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] SYMPA relaying mails to another server?
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 20:23:41 +0200

Hello, list!

During the course of a server consolidation a SYMPA installation was
moved to a server which was never intended to be a listserver. Is there
a way of intercepting all SYMPA-generated mail on a machine and relay it
via SMTP to a mail hub for outbound relay?

The server in questions runs Postfix on Debian Sarge. I already tried
modifying the sendmail binary's options, but most easy ways out rely on
Postfix 2.3. I also thought of using another queue injection wrapper
and will probably write a Perl script that forwards all mails to another
machine.

Best regards,
René.

--
)\._.,--....,'``. Let GNU/Linux work for you while you take a nap.
/, _.. \ _\ (`._ ,. R. Pfeiffer <lynx at luchs.at> +