en - [sympa-users] Re: problem with Debian packaging of Sympa 5.3.3 - a novice question

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: problem with Debian packaging of Sympa 5.3.3 - a novice question
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 15:48:53 +0200

I don't know how far does the Debian install go into Apache configuration.
Anyway, in your Apache config, you must have an alias to your static content directory.
That should look like :
Alias /wwsstatic {path_to_your_static_content_directory}

The default static content directory is ~sympa/static_content but it can be different in your config.
Please, have a look to the static_content thingies documentation :
- generally speaking : http://www.sympa.org/wiki/manual/virtual-hosts#static_content_parameters
- CSS files specific : http://www.sympa.org/wiki/manual/customizing#css_files

Finally, you could maybe let the Debian package maintainers know that you had troubles with the CSS configuration. I'm sure it would be appreciated.

Regards,

Janusz S. Bień a écrit :
The Debian package for 5.3.3 is at last available since yesterday.

I guess my problem is Debian specific and I intend to report it to
the Debian Bugtracking System, but perhaps you can suggest an easy
fix.
As you can see at

http://amos.klf.uw.edu.pl/wws

the CSS is referenced as