en - [sympa-users] sympa forked processes

  • From: Thomas Berry <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] sympa forked processes
  • Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 14:59:42 -0700

We have automatic list creation enabled, so Sympa runs as three forked processes: command, messages, and creation. Is there any way to determine which pid represents each Sympa function without looking at the logs?

We are having some (self-imposed) problems with one of the what appears to be the command Sympa process. It is hanging after doing a list update. So, we're looking for ways to monitor the process to determine if it is "hung".