en - [sympa-users] [OT] list archives

  • From: Jose Marcio Martins da Cruz <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] [OT] list archives
  • Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 14:42:06 +0200

Hello,

This is out of topic, sorry, but it seems to me that maybe some of you
can help me.

For the needs of my work on spam filters, I need to constitute a corpus
of legitimate messages in a language other than french. For the moment,
I'm interested in english messages.

I can subscribe to some public discussion lists (and I've already done
for cnn and foxnews newsletters), but this will take some time to
accumulate a number of messages large enough.

So, I'm looking for archives of public discussion lists. If some of you
(who administer listservers) have this available and can pass it to me,
please contact me privately.

These messages will be used only for research purposes and won't be
redistributed.

Thanks,

Jose-Marcio

Jose Marcio MARTINS DA CRUZ
Ecole des Mines de Paris http://j-chkmail.ensmp.fr
60, bd Saint Michel http://www.ensmp.fr/~martins
75272 - PARIS CEDEX 06 mailto:address@concealed

  • [sympa-users] [OT] list archives, Jose Marcio Martins da Cruz, 08/06/2007