en - [sympa-users] RE: Problems moving lists to new server

  • From: "Defryn, Guy" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Serge Aumont" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] RE: Problems moving lists to new server
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 13:34:49 +1200

Merci Serge,

The problem got resolved with running Apache as Sympa user.
All is working fine now except the archives. They don’t get listed
under "list archives"
I have tried rebuilding them through web interface as outlined in manual.
The archives are sitting on the server and I can
back them up through archive management.

Any ideas?

Guy